15 Sep, 2020
1. Undertakes work in accordance with the Hospital’s procedures and operating policies; works within agreed quality frameworks.
2. Conducts complete skin examinations and delivers treatment for skin diseases, Pediatric dermatologic problems and Venereal diseases.
3. Prescribes hormonal agents or topical treatments such as spironolactone, antiandrogens, oral corticosteroids, retinoids, benzoyl peroxide, and antibiotics.
4. Provides dermabrasion or laser abrasion to treat atrophic scars, elevated scars, or other skin conditions.
5. Provides therapies such as intralesional steroids and chemical peels to treat age spots, sun damage, rough skin, discolored skin, or oily skin.
6. Participates and provides leadership for organizational performance improvement activities.
7. Recommends diagnostic tests based on patients' history and physical examination findings.
8. Participates in assessment, implementation and...
New Mowasat Hospital
Kuwait City, Kuwait