- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with major in Finance or Accounting at an accredited university
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Minimum of 10 years post- qualification professional experience in a multinational environment.
- Experienced in planning and implementing business and market strategies.
- Excellent financial management experience.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to communicate in Arabic and English
- General Office/ Accounting Software knowledge (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Competencies include: leadership, financial/ performance management, ethical conduct, problem solving analysis and strategic thinking.
- Gross Salary QR 8,000 – 10,000.
- Accommodation, transportation and other allowance included in the gross salary.