Looking for Sales Professional for Spine Implants
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Grow business in targeted area of responsibility.
● Achieves monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
● Collaborates with sales management to establish territory selling strategy/tactics.
● Responds to customer needs, requirements and problems in accordance with Company policy.
● Develops relationships with surgeons and other appropriate contacts within target accounts,
ensuring customer satisfaction by managing and monitoring the sales order process.
● Maintains account records and report activities and submits as required by the Company.
● Coordinates product shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
● Participates in sales meetings, trade shows, conventions and other company and/or industry
events as requested.
● Understands how to use analytics and technology to drive greater business decisions.
● Performs additional duties as assigned.
● Fluent in Arabic/English Speaking and Writing.
● Candidate must be willing to comply with commercial policies.
● Strong business and functionally appropriate decisionmaking.
● Specific knowledge of orthopedic medical devices and general OR protocols. Spine experience
● Excellent communication and organizational skills
with the ability to independently set and meet aggressive goals and objectives
● Team player who can accomplish results in a collaborative manner
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
● High school education required; college degree preferred.
years of experience in Spine and/or orthopedics.
● Prior sales experience, preferred.