As a Secretary, you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties