27 Jul, 2020
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
- Ensures all sales process / procedures are followed.
- Ensures to keep all Key clients requests are sorted out immediately by coordinating with the concerned.
- Develop and build health pipeline customers to achieve department goals
- Act and Tracks progress of strategic customers onto our revenue stream.
- Creates new opportunities to expand the existing operations.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Freight Forwarding Sales / Marketing / Supply Chain Solutions
- 5 to 7 years from the International Freight Forwarding industry i.e. Sea and Air freight experience
- Minimum 2 years of sales and business development experience handling large customers.
- Experience in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans, in a large and dynamic sales environment
Years of Experience