18 Sep, 2021
From Home / Freelance
Duties of a Game Developer:
- Creating story lines and character biographies
- Conducting design reviews
- Designing role-play mechanics
- Creating prototypes for staff and management
- Documenting game design process
Game Developer Requirements:
- Common majors include computer science, software engineering, mathematics or computer information systems.
- The ability to use programming language is often the primary requirement.
- must be proficient in programming languages, such as java or C++.
- submit your CV.
Years of Experience