We are currently looking for passionate and dynamic Sales professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Sales Executive - Corporate you are responsible to implement all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in your specific area of responsibility under the general guidance and supervision. The role involves generating and maintaining customers of defined accounts and areas through sales activities like face to face sales calls, telephone calls and will include key responsibilities such as:
- Develop new and maintain existing business accounts through the preparation and execution go action plans.
- Create both awareness and develop loyalty through familiarization trips, site visits and presentations
- Maintain a high level of exposure for the company through direct sales
- Implement and execute all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed set targets
- Ensure that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximize up selling opportunities whenever possible
- To establish a rapport with clients and maintain good customer relationship
- Complete daily sales, weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure comprehensive and up to date knowledge of properties unique selling points, features, amenities, services and policies
- Formulate corporate offer letters and yearly contracts and any other required business correspondence
- Provide feedback on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail
You should be holding preferably a degree in sales and minimum two years post graduate work experiences in a similar position and hospitality industry. Good computer skills, a perfect command of English and holding a UAE driving license is a must
The ideal candidate will be a young, vibrant and innovative individual. You will be able to work independently and promote at all times the brand image and market status, as well as maintain accurate documentations and accounts record on all clients assigned, while possessing following additional competencies:
Planning for Business
Drive for Results