Trader Vic's Bahrain is urgently looking for candidates for Receiving, Store and Requisitioning Clerk.
Trader Vic's is a Polynesian themed restaurant and bar, a franchise originated from Oakland, California. It is situated in the grounds of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel. Restaurant serves fusion food with 130 seats. Its Boathouse bar is known for the famous signature cocktails like Mai Tai and Tiki Puka-puka.
If you are young and ready to take on this exciting role, apply with us.
- Perform general office administration in a well-organised manner as required.
- Ensure effective administration is maintained at all times; Monitor tasks as they arise and complete all tasks fully.
- Maintain friendly and professional communication as the first contact for general external enquiries and correspondence.
- Coordinate and arrange maintenance for all operating systems; Systems include telephones, computers, printers, photocopiers, recycling
- procedures etc.
- Arrange prompt technical support when required.
- Prepare Purchase Requests.
- Coordinate all order approval signatures as required.
- Source products and gather quotations.
- Update the list of valid suppliers and organise by item category.
- Record, manage and reconcile payments for office expenses including phones, computers, credit card statements etc. as required .
- Record and align all Petty Cash transactions and acquittals.
- Ensure office supplies are available and appropriate; Process purchase orders and perform regular inventories as required.
- Ensure all stock kept on the premises is accounted for, monitored and appropriately stocked.
- Regularly monitor and record regular stock inventories; note the quality and quantity of all stock stored.
- Record all P&L costs at the end of the month following monthly stock-take.
- Coordinate P&L report expenses according to monthly cost, tracking contracts and accruals with the Hotel Financial Assistant.
- Monitor all contracts with a pending expiry or renewal date.
- Monitor and coordinate all invoices for contracted work.
- Monitor expenses (as per expired quotations) in accordance with budget guidelines.
- Accountable for the reconciliation of expenses (outstanding quotes and invoices) at the end of every month.
- Accrue expenses for any invoices that have not been accounted for.
- When applicable, ensure that the expertise of the appropriate department monitors inventories (eg. An informed member of the kitchen team
- needs to supervise food stock inventories).
- Organise, track and maintain all records of Quotations, Purchase Requests, Proforma Invoices, Delivery Notes and Invoices.
- Ensure all deliveries are well-monitored.
- Coordinate LPO internally with supplier.
- Ensure all stock upon delivery is promptly stored and recorded correctly.
- Coordinate the filing of hard- and soft- copy records and maintain accurate records.
- Receive and distribute incoming postal deliveries appropriately.
- Maintain accurate records of staff whereabouts including leave register and arrangements.
- Liaise with office contractors, including IT service providers & building maintenance as required (Staff Accommodation Etc)
- Coordinate staff amenities and provisions