Trader Vic's Bahrain /Mai Tai Lounge is urgently looking for candidates for a Hostess.
Trader Vic's is a Polynesian themed restaurant and bar, a franchise originated from Oakland, California. It is situated in the grounds of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel. Restaurant serves fusion food with 130 seats. Its Boathouse bar is known for the famous signature cocktails like Mai Tai and Tiki Puka-puka.
If you are young and ready to take on this exciting role, apply with us..
- Greet and acknowledge all guests coming into the restaurant in a friendly, professional and gracious manner.
- Answer all telephone calls in a timely manner and address guest queries regarding reservations.
- Responsible for the consistent cleanliness and presentation of the reception desk.
- Conduct general cloakroom duties.
- Responsible for the suitable allocation of tables to guests as required.
- Escort guests to their allocated table or to the bar.
- Clean menus before and after service; Ensure all menus in circulation are in acceptable condition.
- Responsible for the satisfaction of all guests regarding first impressions, reservation bookings and concierge-related enquiries.
- Report all issues or complaints to the Captain Receptionist.
- Assist the Captain Receptionist as required.
- Follow all instructions as directed by management.
- Operate in accordance with SOP at all times.
- Attend scheduled training sessions and team meetings as requested by management.
- Be fully aware of the licensing regulations and abide by these rules.
- Be fully aware of fire and safety regulations.
- Always take initiative to help others.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of the restaurant and products available to the guest.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of useful concierge advice.
- Be aware of table statuses within the dining room.
- Report all special requests (birthday cakes etc.) to the Captain Waiter.
- Update customer profile data on the client database as required.