Trader Vic's Bahrain is urgently looking for candidates for Manager.
Trader Vic's is a Polynesian themed restaurant and bar, a franchise originated from Oakland, California. It is situated in the grounds of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel. Restaurant serves fusion food with 130 seats. Its Boathouse bar is known for the famous signature cocktails like Mai Tai and Tiki Puka-puka.
If you are young and ready to take on this exciting role, apply with us.
- Act as Head of Department for the restaurant floor and accept overall responsibility for all aspects of the department.
- Ensure that a high standard of service is delivered by the department at all times.
- Ensure all guests are satisfied and handle all special requests, issues and complaints as they arise.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained to an optimum level for guest satisfaction whilst within budget guidelines.
- Ensure all tasks are correctly executed throughout the restaurant floor.
- Plan, organise and allocate the team for the setup and execution of functions and events.
- Be well-informed with a thorough knowledge of available products and promote promotions, events and guest surveys.
- Encourage thorough product knowledge within the team.
- Seek feedback from every customer.
- Supervise and ensure all inventories are accurately completed at the end of the month, performing spot-checks as required.
- Assist the General Manager as required, taking on additional responsibilities in their absence.
- Recognise hard work and talent and promote from within the department as required.
- Handle escalated complaints and report all issues and complaints to the Operations Manager.
- Ensure that those you are responsible for operate in accordance with SOP.
- Support and cooperate with other departments to ensure maximum guest satisfaction
- Follow all instructions as directed by management.
- Obey to hygiene, food safety and cleanliness regulations.
- Ensure regular department meetings are planned and executed to enforce good communication within the team.
- Issue disciplinary action within the department, as required in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Be fully aware of the licensing regulations and abide by these rules.
- Be fully aware of fire and safety regulations.
- Ensure the department is functioning to maximum capability and developing further by organising regular training.
- Ensure the daily ENT reports and Captain AVCs are submitted on time.
- Assist the Restaurant Supervisor to ensure guest survey targets are achieved each day.
- Find solutions to challenges or consult the General Manager when required.