3 years (Peugeot gulf experience with engine and gearbox repair experience or Automobile Industry)
Yearly Annual Air tickets and Medical Insurance (Employee+ Dependents up to 3 kids )
· Collect job orders and the necessary materials/ tools/ equipment, to carry out the repairs and maintenance on the customers vehicles in accordance with the manufacturers repair techniques.
· Ensure accurate fault diagnosis and effective utilization of time allocated for the repairs.
· Report to Supervisor of any delays in repairs due to unavailability of parts or any other reason.
· Ensure all additional repairs are authorized; parts are booked to the repair order.
· In case of warranty repair/ parts exchange program, return removed part to the parts department in the same carton to facilitate audit processes and getting necessary credit if applicable.
· In case of retail jobs keep the old parts inside the vehicle except batteries and parts which may cause stain on the interior trim/ carpet of the vehicle.
· Service personal tools keep the lifts and work area clean and comply with the health and safety standards.
· Upgrade knowledge by regularly doing web based courses and by attending class room trainings.
· Keep all personal tools safe. Any breakages or accidents must be reported to the Supervisor immediately/Tool room for replacement.
· Ensure efficiency and productivity is maintained above 100%.
· Ensure proper clocking on/off in the system and do write up in the repair order as per the prescribed procedure.
· Any unused parts must be returned or stored properly as per company procedure.
· Used parts must be disposed in an environment friendly manner.
· To work extra hours in case the job needs to be completed to ensure customer satisfaction as per Supervisor‘s requirement.
· Prevent, identify, and timely reporting of potential fraudulent transactions and non-ethical behaviors to the management.
Qualifications & Skills
· Industrial Technical Institute (ITI) certified Auto Technician Course.
· Vocational Automobile Training Course
· Diploma in Automotive Engineering
· Additional technical skills, if any, are an additional advantage.
· In addition to mechanical skills, should have basic electrical knowledge.
· Trouble shooting and problem solving skills
· Should have attended basic technical courses from Vehicle Manufacturing companies.