VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Project Manager - Card for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company in Qatar with the following terms and conditions.
1. Role Objective
The Project Manager represents the Bank’s IT department and is responsible for understanding and agreeing project objectives and organization interests. The PM provides advice on the management of projects and organizing the various professional people working on a project by carrying out risk assessment and making sure that all the aims of the project are met. Project Manager ensures to meet quality standards set by the PMO and the organization. Liaise with project specialists and sub-contractors and monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained. PM is also responsible for overseeing the accounting, costing and billing of the project assigned to him by using IT systems to keep track of project team and project progress
COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
1. Educational Qualifications:
- Degree in business management, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis or a related field of study
- PMP Certified preferred
- 10+ years of experience – profiles with extensive experience handling Cards system (credit and debit payments), Switch, implementation of Digital wallets.
- Project delivery experience, knowledge and problem solving skills in complex projects like – Core Banking Replacement, Digital Transformation, Infrastructure Transformation, Business Process Reengineering, Contact Centre upgrade, CRM, Enterprise Data Warehousing, etc.to anticipate, identify and manage risks in project delivery.
- Proven track record of pragmatic and robust delivery of complex and detail-oriented initiatives.
- Evidence of taking a personal level of ownership that has seen you overstepping the mark in resolving issues and supporting clients others in solving their issues.
- Evidence of a well-developed ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats at all levels within client organizations.
- Evidence of comfort with technology concepts and solutions across the spectrum of delivery.
- Demonstrable experience delivering projects end to end, e.g. from Inception to BAU handover.
- Demonstrated track record of leading high-performance teams toward the successful attainment of challenging goals
3. Technical Competencies:
- PMP or PRINCE2 certified
- Agile Scrum / Agile Certified Practitioner
- Working knowledge of popular EPM tool, with extensive knowledge in MPP
- Knowledge of ISO Standards and Best practice frameworks ITIL, etc.
- Banking and Finance applications
- Retail and Wholesale banking operations
- FX Products & Operations
- Money Markets Operations
- Treasury & Investment Products Operations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred)
4. Behavioral Competencies:
- Adherence to process, system and schedule
- Feedback, motivating, mentoring and coaching
- Communication skills
- Fostering Team work
- Managing Change
- Analytical thinking
- Fostering Innovation
- Strategic Thinking
- Customer Orientation
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accelerate the delivery and time to market of new products/projects for the Bank through rigorous project management skills.
- Ensure any introduced change (through a project) is future-proofed to meet the vision of the organization, is prioritized and guide the business users through the Change process.
- To have a good understanding of banking organization and be able to suggest long term and short term solutions.
- To be responsible for defining/adhering to project budgets and ensuring that they are well managed for the accountable budget holder.
- To ensure project are managed in accordance with the project management methodology including document templates, identifying project phases, reporting and planning information for successful project
- Primary responsibilities involves understanding what needs to be achieved in the project. To assist business analysts in business analysis / reviews for departments as requested.
- Project manager will meet with various stakeholders in order to ascertain the overall objectives of the project. Furthermore, they will employ the services of expert business analysts, who will get to the real crux of the problem and identify the nitty-gritty aspects of what the project should achieve.
- Once they’ve established the detailed project goals, the project manager will draw up extensive project plans, schedules and deadlines for each individual stage of the project.
- Project managers are the driving force behind business operations, and get involved in all aspects of the project they are managing: hiring and managing project team members of their project team, liaising with potential suppliers and getting involved with the direct man-management side of things, too.
- Monitor the costs and progress of the project, ultimate aim is to complete the project on time and within budget.
- To ensure that there is a good sign off for implemented projects and that they are handed over to the business owner on completion.
- To take a leading role in business planning process, managing dependencies across the work streams and the consolidation of activity (as appropriate).
- To be responsible for maintaining an oversight of all projects being managed across the organization providing reports to IT Management and other Department Heads, as appropriate.
- To be responsible for the delivery of projects aims and objectives as outlined in the relevant specifications for assigned projects.
- To produce regular reports for IT Management and other Department Heads giving updates on current projects and for future projects that have been submitted for evaluation, as appropriate.
- Managing People in Projects by providing a focused, rational method for improving the performance of project members
- Getting people to perform on projects, even if they don't report to project manager
- Analyzing project team performance in projects and revisiting the engagement approach
- Identifying factors that block the success of projects
- Provide guidance and coaching to the project team and motivate them to achieve project objectives.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate (Maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +91 (0)471 4012246