VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Solution Architect for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company in Qatar with the following terms and conditions.
Be a key contributor to the Technology team, and ensure strong partnership with business and technology team to provide technical direction and solutions for a range of digital banking products. Manage and lead the design and development of solution Architecture, including delivery. Bring a product mindset and technical leadership in the production of technical solution designs, high quality functional specifications and other technical/documentation to ensure timely product delivery with high quality user experiences. Accountable for enterprise architecture and broader solution architecture and integration of Doha Bank's internal and vendor based IT solutions, working with colleagues from across the business units.
Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- University graduate with a Degree in computer science, computer engineering, Electronics/Communication engineering or a related field of study.
7+ years of experience – profiles with extensive BFSI experience with knowledge of both legacy systems & new age digital platforms and products.
- 7-10 years of extensive BFSI experience within Digital delivery environments such as mobile, web & social with the full software development life-cycle knowledge using traditional and agile methodologies
- Experience of Enterprise architecture, Service Oriented Architecture, micro-services, and other integration
- methodologies, ideally for Financial Services
- Experience with maintaining legacy technology environments, the strategy and architecture requirements that
- accompany that environment
- Experience in the developing API-based and Service Oriented architecture
- Experience in leading architecture in a modern data centric business that is complex and large scale would be highly beneficial especially in relation to data tools
- Experience with the architecture of mission critical, high transaction volume environments – like Core Banking, CTL, TMS, transactional RDBMS systems and high capacity data warehouse environments
- Knowledge of multiple technologies including (but not limited to): Java, C#, VB, .NET, ASP.Net, Enterprise Integrations (middleware, ETL, API etc.), Oracle EXAdata, VDI, Customer Experience Platform, Treasury Management Systems, Content Management and Customer Relationship Management systems
- Knowledge of ISO Standards and Best practice frameworks ITIL, etc.
- Banking and Finance applications
- Retail and Wholesale banking operations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred)
- Working knowledge of popular EPM tool, with extensive knowledge in MPP
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate (Maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org