Makeup Artist Job Description. Makeup Artists are beauty practitioners who offer general makeup services designs. Their primary duties include enhancing face through makeup, creating custom looks for clients.
A makeup artist (MUA) is an artist whose medium is the human body, applying makeup and or on others for fashion, magazines and other similar productions including all aspects of the modeling industry and the spa/ Salon inductry.
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such as mascara, sponges, eyebrow shapers, lip liners, brushes, and applicators.
- Work with clients to create various looks.
- Work on theatrical productions, if neccessary photography shoots,
- Apply makeup for big events including weddings, holidays, and outings.
- Set makeup .
- Apply touchups as necessary.
- Remove makeup from clothes if some is transferred.
- Use photographs or models for reference when consulting with clients on ideal look.
for intervews 0553951355