11 Feb, 2020
Pure Home Real Estate
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Assist sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers.
- Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques.
- Evaluate the clients’ desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions.
- Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications and property availability.
- Mediate the dealings between sellers and buyers ensuring good conduct and the honest exchange of information towards a beneficial understanding.
- Appraise the value of properties by thoroughly researching the market or past purchases.
- Present properties to potential buyers and address questions or concerns.
- Draft and complete important legal documents (contracts, agreements etc).
- Coordinate property auctions or exchanges.
- Generate and manage lists of properties for sale.
- Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices.
- Valid UAE Driving License + CAR
- Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation.
- Trustworthy and results-driven.
Years of Experience