Walk in Interview - Female Nepali Only on Wednesday, February 19,2020 from 9:00AM -12:00PM at Unit 1506, Mazaya Business Avenue Tower AA1, Dubai – UAE.
About the Company
Melodica Music and Dance Institute is one of Dubai’s leading training centres, established and registered under the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) specialising in Music and Dance classes for all age groups. Having already experienced significant growth over the last couple of years, Melodica currently operates across six locations in Dubai with further ambitious expansion plans in the pipeline for 2020.
About the Role
We are currently seeking experienced and energetic Junior Front Desk Officers to join our growing operations.
The successful candidate will undertake the following (included but not limited to):
· Ensure a smooth running of the daily operation of the branch
· Place, receive and route a high volume of local or international calls and direct calls and respond to inquiries
· Establish and maintain a good relationship with the customers
· Manage all types of inquiries within your capacity
· Update the internal/external contact lists on regular basis
· Promote the company packages and services
· Meet monthly sales targets by promoting sales and assisting customers with queries relating to the sale of items
· Greet and assist visitors and screen to control interruptions
· Welcome candidates cheerfully and inform concerned staff
· Announce the arrival of visitors/clients and schedule of students accordingly
· Provide back-up data as needed
· Arrange amenities as needed
· Arrange "callbacks" to protect boss’s time
· Provide back-up materials for callbacks
· Arrange the rooms for the teachers and students
· With relevant experience in "Sales" and able to meet "sales target"
· Suggests and contributes in policy & procedure making for the improvement of the Customer Service Department.
· Support in the development of the existing system to ensure upmost customer satisfaction.
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience and competencies:
· Minimum Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Business Management or Administration
· Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience
· Relevant experience in a sales environment and strong client service orientation preferred
· Proficient in English - verbal and written
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively in a diverse community
· Strong IT systems knowledge – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint
· Maintains professional and pleasing body language
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please apply through this website or send your CV to yourcareer(@)melodica.ae.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted by the HR Department for a pre-screening telephone conversation.
If you are not contacted by Melodica, your application has unfortunately not been successful.