Job Location: BASRAH IRAQ
Rotational basis : 6 weeks on and 4 weeks off
To ensure successful fulfilment of Company objectives by collecting all requirements from end user departments to find the potential Vendors to promote the competitiveness and reduce the cost of procurement.
To ensure the supply of materials & equipment’s for oil field production follow up the carrying out of annually procurement plan.
- Tender Management
- Documentation Management
- Review the vendors pre-qualification and confirm their reliability and computability to handling Company projects.
- Conducting commercial and price evaluation, supporting user departments on their technical evaluation.
- Formulation Purchase Agreement and get ratification from both parties.
- Assist & cooperate custom clearance supervisor.
- HSE Management
- Training Management
- Assisting new international employee to understand and to be familiar with Procurement procedures and processes.
- Provide a full training and support in Procurement matter (Tendering, Pre-award and awarding) for local employee.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering or relevant subject.
- 7 years of working experience with 5 years in Engineering aspects of oil & Gas industry
- Relevant certification in Procurement commercial matters
- Familiar with the oil and gas Procurement matter.
- Familiar with legal and business aspect.
- Good in writing, reading and speaking English
- Good communication skill
- Good knowledge of computers
- Good coordination skill
- Problem solving & challenges
Qualified candidates, kindly include the following listed below to facilitate the recruitment process or you might not be contacted.
- Your updated CV
- A passport photograph showing your face
- Expected daily rate (USD)
- Current daily rate (USD)
- Date of birth
- Availability period
Pakistan, Philippines, Jordan, Other Nationality