The good attributes of a Managing Director to help develop and contribute on our company growth.
Ability to work in a multicultural diverse environment and under pressure.
• Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies & objectives; assigning account-abilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information & opinions; providing educational opportunities by working with centralized HR.
• Meets owner’s financial objectives.
• Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
• Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, & results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, & technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, & employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirement & Experience
Should have experience in Meta Industries
Structural Engineer or equivalent in related area
10 - 15 years' of management experience
Must have an experience handling & managing staff/employees
UAE Experience is an advantage
Flexible and Great at problem solving skills
Can work under pressure
Prompt and Skilled
Great Communication Skills
Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive and tactful manner.
Adhere to strict confidentiality involving, staffing concerns, and internal/external correspondence.
Take decisive action on opportunities to achieve specific outcomes.
Get results and adds value.
Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
Ability to plan, manage and follow through on assignments and communicate at all levels of the organization in a timely and professional manner.
Ability to work independently and as a member of a team with minimal supervision.