The Fire Alarm & Protection/Fire System Engineer shall be a Graduate of a four or five year engineering course in Electrical/ Electronic or Mechanical discipline.
Fire Protection /Fire System Engineer shall have at least eight (8) years’ experience in Electrical & Mechanical inspection, testing & commissioning, analogue addressable, conventional Fire Alarm System Installation and repair of different types and brands of Fire Protection systems and equipment including water based, gaseous, and /or dry chemical.
1. Installation and project execution experience in FM200, Fire Protection, Fire Detection System in Industrial Facilities, substation power plant, factories etc.
2. Supervising the test and inspection work and issuing the reports with recommendation.
3. Developing various procedures and plans for test, inspection, repairs, and routine maintenance of the FDPS and associated equipment’s.
4. Troubleshooting of problems associated with FDPS.
5. Monitoring the maintenance and repairs of FDPS and associated equipment’s.
6. Review of any modification/upgrades/replacements scope and drawings.
7. Organizing and maintaining the FDPS design, test & inspection, and maintenance database.
8. Providing any other FDPS related technical/expertise services and support to the Plant.