Must have a University degree in the required field with minimum experience of fifteen (15) years in constructions field of which five years in industrial safety and security for the safety engineer and likewise in quality for the quality engineer. Safety Engineer must have attended courses in safety and security likewise, quality engineer must have attended courses in quality.
Please include the number of workers that were under his supervision. Also candidate should have experience in the LOTO and commissioning activities for the RO plants or similar
As a QA/QC Engineer, he should undertaking QA/QC functions in the workplace for daily QA/QC activities
- To prepare Project Quality Plan reflecting the requirements of the contractual, regulatory requirements and to review the implementation of the Project Quality Plan
- Technical Evaluation of Material Submittals/Manufacturers Data for the Materials Proposed as per the Project Specification and Contract requirements
- To prepare Project Specific Quality Control procedures/ work instructions, ITPs (Inspection Test Plans) according to Contract / Project requirements and follow-up for its approval and monitor the implementation as per the Contract / Project Requirements.
- Ensure the project quality requirements are included in the contracts with suppliers and subcontractors and that an adequate level of QA/QC is applied to critical suppliers.
- Ensure the role of NCR handler for the NCR resolution process between supplier, factories and the engineering department is established and maintained;
- To ensure appropriate corrective and preventive actions are initiated and completed based on the sufficient root cause analysis;
For a Saudi National, he must minimum experience of six (6) years in constructions field of which three years in industrial safety and security for the safety engineer and likewise in quality for the quality engineer. In addition, must have attended courses in safety and security and likewise, quality engineer must have attended courses in quality.
- Degree Certificate
- Employment Certificates from the previous employers
- Candidate shall be have valid Saudi Driving License.
- Transferable Iqama
- Iqama should be in Engineering Profession
- Can be transfer within 30 to 45 days upon approval from the client
- He should have SCE or Saudi Council of Engineers Certificate
He should have NEBOSH and OSHA Certificate.