14 Mar, 2020
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Chief Operating Officer (COO) - F&B
responsible for the overall administration and operations of the company’s brand focusing on the maximization of profits and sales, enhancement of guest’s satisfaction through establishment of high-efficient and quality standards for both internal and external guests, development and motivation of employees, and directly reports ongoing operations, procedures and efficiency of the business to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Improves the operational efficiency of the brand and enhancing guests’ dining experience.
- Responsible for Menu engineering and development
- Ensures each outlet location is accounted for as individual profit centers and managed by a leader who is totally accountable for the outlet’s profitability and consistently monitors all costs and implements control measures.
- Develops specific promotions and menus to enhance the quality and profitability of the brand
- Oversees the process and progress of recruitment (right people to the right job)
- Monitors and ensures compliance to Food Safety and Sanitation and Health Municipality Standard requirements
- Controls all food and beverages purchase orders as authorizing signatory and is updated on market strategy and pricing.
- Involves with employee’s performance reviews, job descriptions, delegates duties and recommendation or implements promotions/career development
- Interacts with other departments to provide additional or specialized guest services, feedback and operational concerns and trends.
- Superior leadership, impressive communication, interpersonal skills and high personal standard and work ethics
- Implements, understands and follows all company’s policies and procedures consistently and set as a role model to the entire brand/s.
- Male, European Candidates - preferred, Expatriates with Transferable Iqama
- Minimum 2 years as Hospitality Manager in a luxury hotel/high end dining or well-known franchised food concept brands, previous positions as Director of Food & Beverage, Hotel Manager, Executive Asst Mgr - advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of vast F&B management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management/Business Administration/Culinary/related - Certification – Master’s Degree – advantage
- A full-time/permanent position. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Interview will be conducted in Riyadh
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
Years of Experience