SINGING COOKS & WAITERS - with Transferable IQAMA
• All interested applicants must submit their audition clips (maximum 2 minutes performance to be considered for performance positions.
• Previous training in voice, instrumental music, and/or is preferred, working with hospitality industry (local/abroad)
• Singers and musicians must have the ability to play instrument &/or sing and maintain pitch as well as demonstrate knowledge of music and various musical styles.
• All performers must have the ability to demonstrate and maintain stage presence as appropriate for a specific stylized show.
• Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
• Open to all nationalities - Male Applicants
• Performs for guests as a singer, instrumentalist, or variety artist as designated by the Manager as well as performing duties and responsibilities in the restaurant with their designated tasks as waiter/cook.
• Provides guest service according to the company standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
• Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Job Types: Contract, Permanent