14 Mar, 2020
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
OPERATIONS MANAGER – HIGH END DINING
- Plans, directs and coordinates the operations of the brand, highly responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
- Identifies and develops strategies towards revenue from institutional sales through effective networking, develops and implements appropriate strategies in areas of promotions, special offers, events, etc. thereby achieving planned revenue targets.
- Manages the brand image, develops and implements all chain and brand marketing activities to establish and grow the brand in the market.
- Contributes to the concept success by executing company plans into winning in-restaurant plans executed through driving volume and share growth with all identified customers or customer groups.
- Works with Top Management to develop strategic and operational plans to manage execution, and measure results
Other Key Duties and Responsibilities: Strategic Input, HR, Financial, Training & Development
- 5 yrs. experience in the hospitality industry inclusive of restaurant front line operations - hotel operations background - advantage
- Bachelor’s Business Degree or documented entrepreneurial hospitality leadership/Master’s Degree – advantage
- Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas. Multi-lingual – plus
- Expertise in Computer app & all restaurant POS systems/warehouse mgt.
- Mastery in P&L, Strategic Planning
- Bachelors Business Degree or documented entrepreneurial hospitality leadership/Master’s Degree – advantage
- Works with diversity, Commercial awareness, Drive to achieve results
- Expatriates with Transferable IQAMA
- A full-time/permanent position. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Interview will be conducted in RIYADH
Years of Experience
Social Media Management,