Organization: Dar Al Tomouh Projects LLC.
Location: Nizwa, Sultanate of Oman.
Contract Period: Minimum 2 years.
Position: Supervisor- Environmentally Controlled Broiler Chicken House.
Experience : minimum of 5 years.
Compensation structure : As per experience & industry norms.
Accommodation : Provided by the organization.
Mail your resumes : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manpower / HR: Training & fine tuning of Labor Skills, Daily Head count management, shift management, Team Building & Team entertainment. Personal hygiene & uniform policy implementations for labors.
- Production / Operations: Shift discipline, Discipline in working hours, Bird count (mortality) responsibility. Environment Control settings, Response to alarms, Feed allocation
- Flock management: Daily flock observation, correction in feeding and feeder management, drinking water and nipple line management, Medication and vaccination as per protocol and instructions
- QA & QC: Implementing GMP, maintaining all required documents in prescribed formats in prescribed intervals. Proper vaccination and medication procedures to be implemented, personally follow the checklist of house preparation
- Infrastructure: Monitoring Maintenance, Cleanliness & Hygiene of all infrastructures in the boiler houses- civil, plumbing, electrification & HVAC systems. To monitor LPG supply and operation of heaters, proper working of cooling motors , clean cooling pads and air-inlets
- Broiler dispatch Schedule Management: Co-coordinating with slaughter house, scheduling loading time, dispatch time and quality of work keeping Grade B below 5%
- Report :
- Daily report preparation and entry in ERP, Google sheets
- Exposure to software, hardware & data communication tools in the present world.