27 Jul, 2020
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Status: Permanent, Resident (Open to UAE Nationals)
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Microsoft Office certification or training
- Familiar or experienced with Oracle business tool
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Administration Support, Document Control and Training Coordination.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience in Business Documentation, experience in executive assistance
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
- Must have UAE Driving License.
The candidate should have experience in carrying out the following tasks:
- Prepare, update and post rotational schedule in accordance with manager's approval ensuring rotational manning is adequate and meet operations requirement.
- Administer the rotational changes (swaps, leave of absence, rotational extension or reduction and overtime) in accordance to Human Resources (HR) policies and procedures.
- Prepare and obtain approval for non-routine manning requirement such as special activities, projects, plant turn around, work force shortfalls due to training / medical illness etc.
- Act as HR Time Data Recorder for company's Onshore Operations
- Coordinate the booking and organising of all rotational staff accommodation, transportation, ticket changes with company's Travel Department.
- Plan, schedule and co-ordinate all mandatory trainings for staff for all mandatory trainings and ensure it is timely completed.
- Process Onshore Operations Invoices for approval in accordance to Oracle process and Accounts procedures.
Years of Experience