24 May, 2020
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Status: Permanent employment, Open to UAE Nationals only
The candidate is expected to have previous experience in carrying out the following tasks:
- Establish, control and maintain a Claim Management log and a Vendor log to provide clear visibility of reports at all times.
- Coordinate the approval of all physical copies with vendors and pro-actively follow up the approval progress.
- Coordinate and log the receipt and return of samples from end-user and supplier, for regular purchase orders and supply agreements.
- Ensure Excel and Livelink folders for Supply Agreements are structured, organised and up-to-date.
- Prepare weekly and monthly Procurement reports.
- Archiving of bids prior to Advanced Procurement.
- Coordinate meetings and logistics including but not limited to: scheduling, creating agendas, taking notes/meeting minutes, and ordering refreshments.
- Provide full administrative support to the Procurement team on all their administration requirements
- College Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- 4 years experience providing support in a Procurement and/or an Oil and Gas environment
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system particularly Oracle.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites: Adobe Acrobat and the ability to rapidly input data and retrieve records and information.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbally and written
Years of Experience