27 Jul, 2020
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Status: Permanent, Resident (Open to UAE Nationals only)
The candidate is required to have experience in carrying out the following tasks:
- Provide an exhaustive revision of the current inventory in order to remove obsolete items and spare parts.
- Work with the Inventory Planning Supervisor to review the inventory planning levels (minimum/maximum, lead time, reorder points). Make proposals for adjustment where necessary.
- Analyse the inventory rotation rate for all of the items in stock (Commencing with the highest cost asset). Propose the necessary adjustments to optimize the stock levels.
- Identify, analyse and report on the non-rotating items. Negotiate with Technical Authorities, Operational and Finance Department to ensure optimal disposal management minimising economic losses.
- Identify, analyse and report project surplus items. Promote the reuse of items on new projects and/or the best handling through international or local specialist companies
- Review the current warehouse storage conditions and make the necessary arrangement to ensure the appropriate storage conditions for each item is according to international standards and vendor recommendations.
- Promote the optimisation of the storage space in all of the storage areas (covered warehouse, and yard).
- Secondary education or University Degree
- 5 years working with Oil and Gas companies in materials/inventory management and stock control.
- Experience in the design and implementation of inventory/material stock programs across Oil and Gas companies.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Materials Management Module .
- Experience with preparation and analysis of reports .
- Knowledge of Materials for Drilling, Production and Maintenance for Onshore/Offshore Oil and Gas operations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Oracle system
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills .
Years of Experience