- Brief Outline of the Role
Requires a results-oriented lawyer with an awareness of commercial objectives and litigation who will work on a variety of practice areas.
- Must have knowledge of the court procedures.
- Drafting of Memos.
- providing legal advice on a wide range of company, employment and commercial legal issues
- drafting agreements and creating documents
- Negotiating with other lawyers and clients
- Supervising agreements between parties
- Attending client meetings
- Participate in internal meeting and undertake research
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 4 – 6 years+ post-qualification experience, with a strong background in general commercial law and Litigation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with a variety of cultures and working practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and drafting and negotiation skills are essential
- Flexible approach to meet the changing priorities of the firm or its clients’ businesses
- Being able to stay calm under pressure
- Analytical approach for large amounts of information
- Have common sense and attentive to details
- Organization skill to plan and manage the conduct of engagements and able to prioritize workloads at any given time
- Believe and work closely in team environment
- Problem Solver
- Similar role for three years
- High academic grades
- Team worker
- Driven English Speaker (with Arabic speaking ability if possible)
Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Arbitration, Contracts, Real Estate