• Previous experience working on a venue ticketing/amusement/entertainment platform preferred.
• Previous experience working in events and knowledge of the music industry preferred
• A minimum of 2-3 years of related work experience
• Must be available to work during weekdays, weekends and holiday
• Must have cashiering experience: cash handling, processing credit/debit transactions, and vouchers; reconciling tills and balancing transactions in compliance with cashiering policies
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
• Excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Sell tickets and gifts
• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
• Issue customer receipts, refunds, credits, or change.
• Balance cash drawers at the beginning/end of shifts to ensure accuracy & adequate change.
• Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
• Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
• Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
• Redeem stamps and coupons
• Cross-sell products and introduce new one
• Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
• Greet customers when entering or leaving
• Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
• Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
• Bag, box or gift-wrap packages
• Handle merchandise returns and exchanges
NOTE: Applicant must be in UAE, Any nationality are welcome to apply.
Contract: 1 year
Location: Dubai, UAE
Gender: Male/Female below 40 years old