Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
Our Client, a leading Telecom firm is hiring for their Dubai Office:
IT Support Specialist
The IT System Administrator is responsible for leading an IT transformation of our company. The incumbent resource will be responsible for evaluating the company’s IT infrastructure and lead a technical transformation of all the IT hardware, equipment, processes and policies. The IT Administrator will lead multiple projects to evaluate different technical and commercial proposals and advice the management to proceed with the optimum solutions and infrastructure.
The duties and responsibilities include: -
• Run a complete audit and assessment of all IT infrastructure including workstations, LAN, Networking equipment, connectivity, IT systems, Servers, Software etc.
• Work collaboratively and proactively with all functions and teams to continually improve existing IT systems and processes
• Evaluate and implement Upgrades, changes and replacement of legacy IT infrastructure
• Perform routine audit of IT security and other risk assessment tasks and offer recommendations to the management to implement new IT controls and security measures
• Ensure optimum IT operations at our offices and provide routine IT infrastructure including L1, L2 and L3 support and communicate with different vendors and IT solution providers whenever necessary
• Ensure safety and security of Data including Applications and all User Data back up’s by developing routine processes and procedures for maintaining Data integrity and Disaster recovery methods
• Assist in planning and implementing changes to workstations and/or servers environment and services and review of operational procedures and work flow and suggest improvements
Desired Skills and Experience: -
Minimum of 5 years of experience in an IT Administration or similar role preferably with multiple clients, vendors and environments
Bachelor’s degree in IT/Comp/Science or related discipline
The desired candidate Must be an expert in MS Office, Windows, Microsoft Products, OS, Domain configuration, Email/Exchange server, MS Office365/Azure, Apple MAC etc.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: 'Position Title'
Deadline 29 August 2020
For more jobs, please visit www.themsigroup.com
Only Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted