VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for EM (Enterprise Management) Engineer for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services Company in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
• Strong AppDynamics product knowledge, internals, and product REST API.
• Extensive industry experience in deploying AppDynamics for mission critical applications.
• Working experience in monitoring and performance tools.
• Strong technical skill sets in Java and Unix shell scripting.
• Exposure to full application lifecycle development including coding; testing; deployment; and post-implementation activities.
• Ability to develop AppDynamics Monitoring Extensions.
• Experience to customize and configure the rules and alerts in Nagios and Splunk
• Preferable but not mandatory experience with Splunk ITSI or BMC Truesight.
• Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Engineer solutions and establish standards for AppDynamics Controller and agent deployments, including optimizations and tunings per requirements from business and IT teams.
• Adopt AppDynamics for usage in On-premises models.
• Devise an authentication and authorization model for AppDynamics within standard Client security framework. Develop customizations as needed.
• Architect a highly-available and scalable Controller infrastructure with appropriate monitoring and alerting mechanisms.
• Seek opportunities for automated deployments so as to reduce operational tasks.
• Seek opportunities for integration of AppDynamics with other monitoring tools in the Client portfolio.
• Test and implement AppDynamics Monitoring Extensions appropriate for Client’s technology stack (e.g. Webservers; Messaging Tiers).
• Test and implement AppDynamics Database Agent.
• Test and implement AppDynamics End User Experience Monitoring.
• Event Management Integration Nagios, Splunk, BMC ITSM according to predefined incident priority matrix.
• Create Nagios BI model according to Cis dependencies from CMDB
• Configure required rules and thresholds in Nagios and Splunk according to best practices (as L2 working with requests from multiply IT teams).
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com