VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Business Analyst - Treasury for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company in Qatar with the following terms and conditions.
1. Role Objective
Ensure that the Treasury systems are maintained, the processes in place are robust, and identify any weaknesses in controls
- Work extensively on the development and enhancement of the current TMS (Kondor+).
- Work alongside the Treasury Systems Manager to ensure data integrity and completeness of core system data
- Pro-actively resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ensure appropriate governance is in place for changes and enhancements that are made to the Treasury infrastructure
- Work on new projects and initiatives related to T&I – TMS replacement, Deal tracker systems, Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform, Networks optimization etc.
Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
University graduate with a degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or similar. A good working knowledge about banking regulations, financial statements, taxes, and financial planning is an added advantage.
5-7 years of experience in the BFS domain predominately supporting T&I projects, business analysis or business strategic planning.
- Sound knowledge of the Banking domain especially of the Treasury products
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills who can apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- Strong understanding of basic system engineering, information risk and security guidelines, and architecture standards ;
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Modeling techniques and methods
- Banking applications
- Understanding of various software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred)
- Familiar with specific accounting and other financial software as well as Microsoft Office applications, such as PowerPoint to make necessary presentations
- Deep understanding of the IT landscape in the functional area
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
5-7 years of functional experience working with Treasury Management Systems with increased responsibility in a multinational or banking organization;
- Experience within Treasury Middle & Back Office – accounting for financial transactions, deal Confirmations, Risk Management and Reporting etc.
- Experience working and maintaining a TMS is essential (hands on with KONDOR+ system, knowledge of other systems like Murex, Calypso is desired)
- Experience working with Banking/Financial Platforms related to treasury TR, SAXO platform, Bloomberg Understanding of SQL/SAS/Python is desirable
Consulting with business unit management, from an IT perspective, to help identify and improve business system needs
- Act as an innovation catalyst for Treasury Solutions, understand market trends for new technologies, tools & ways of working;
- Interact with Treasury business users to identify Business requirements and transform into initiatives;
- Act as SPOC and support the analysis and resolution of T&I issues as part of Sustain, Validate Functional Design, Execute Tests, approve changes;
- Manage functionalities Backlog and prioritize execution, gather feedback from end users and identify enhancements;
- Identify gaps in existing functionalities, options for improvement and opportunities for process automation;
- Responsible for identifying security & compliance requirements, including roles, associated with the business process and ensure they are considered in the solution design
- Evaluate alternative solutions via RFP and vendor documents.
- Interpret end user requirements; design, develop and implement applications to meet business needs while adhering to development standards.
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures across the group various business and support functions.
As a team member of the PMO Team work co-operatively with others on a team.
- Provide recommendations for the Section Head of Enterprise Architecture and PMO.
- Nominate for training as per Banks’s guidelines, conduct performance reviews and manage leave and overtime to ensure efficiency.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate (Maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org