VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Business Analyst – Core Banking for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services Company in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
The business analyst’s primary objective is helping businesses implement technology solutions in a cost effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to
stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
The Business Analyst will act as the vital link between the Bank's information technology capabilities and our
business objectives, contributing to the successful completion of strategic initiatives and thereby profitability
of the Bank. We achieve goals through projects that translate customer needs into new products, services,
and profits and a business analyst should be able to make it happen more efficiently and effectively.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the Head of PMO and contribute towards the implementation of strategy, annual business plans,
- policies and procedures of the department, to support divisional and organizational business strategy.
- Take decisions with the full knowledge of all the relevant business, economic, political, and competitive
- Ensure that the Bank is moving forward with stretched objectives in regards to project activities.
- Align functional activities and initiatives with the objectives and mission of the Bank.
- Understanding, advocating and supporting the enterprise's business and IT strategies.
- Setting the performance metrics of the Enterprise Architecture function.
- Consulting with business unit management, from an IT perspective, to help identify and improve business system needs
- Define business needs and translate them into business analysis and requirements specifications.
- Developgood relationships with vendor to support business.
- Act as a liaison between technical IT staff and business users
- Provide daily support of existing systems, and provide troubleshooting as requested.
- Collaborate with other internal IT groups, both local and international, to deliver technical solutions to the
- clients, and to resolve their business challenges using IT systems and functions. Develop a partnership with
- local and international business users and create a positive relationship to clearly understand business
- processes, short and long-term business objectives, and functional goals.
- Define and document business, functional and technical specifications for software based solutions.
- Verify that requirements are testable and generate testing objectives.
- Prepare business proposals for software development projects for eventual presentation to seniormanagement.
- Evaluate alternative solutions via RFP and vendor documents.
- Interpret end user requirements; design, develop and implement applications to meet business needs while adhering to development standards.
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures across thegroup various business and support functions.
- University graduate with a degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- A good working knowledge about banking regulations, financial statements, taxes, and financial planning is an added advantage
- Seven to 10 years of experience in the BFS domain predominately supporting IT projects, business analysis or business strategic planning.
- Experience in Data Migration projects with strong understanding on Migration Strategy, Data Preparations mock runs live cutover, parallel run, reconciliation etc.
- Good experience in system upgrade/change project related activities
- Sound knowledge of the Banking domain including Retail, International, Wholesale & Treasury products
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills who can apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- Talent Focus
- Adherence to process, system and schedule
- Feedback, motivating, mentoring and coaching
- Communication skills
- Fostering Team work
- Managing Change
- Influencing others
- Customer Orientation
- Building collaborative relationship
- Analytical thinking
- Fostering Innovation
- Strategic Thinking
- Customer Orientation
- Best practice frameworks ITIL, TOGAF, PRINCE2
- Strong knowledge in SQL.
- Strong knowledge in Oracle Forms development
(11g and above) along with ADF framework.
- Strong knowledge in Core JAVA
- Knowledge in Reporting Tools like BO SAP.
- Good Knowledge in Weblogic enterprise edition (11
- Strong knowledge in technical Architecture.
- Good understanding of application integrations. -
Webservice, file Based, MQ etc.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case and BRD development
- Modeling techniques and methods
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering,
reviewing and analyzing data requirements
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual
prototypes and mock-ups
- Banking applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in
English and Arabic (preferred)
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: Immediate
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com