VAM Systems is currently looking for System Administrator for our Bahrain operations with the following terms and conditions:
- Fully support, configure, maintain, and upgrade Organization’s networks, servers and Desktop.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, security and peripheral devices.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of Microsoft Windows and Exchange Servers.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Manages servers to include DNS, DHCP, AD, WDS, backup file servers, FTP, SFTP and print servers.
- Manages network Devices Switch, Router, Firewall etc.
- Monitors network and server data flow, performance and security using a variety of evaluation tools; analyzes data flow patterns; checks network logs to detect intruders; writes scripts to support network monitoring and administration tasks.
- Performs necessary network upgrades, tests hardware and software to ensure optimal network functionality.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Manages security solutions to include firewalls, DLP, anti-virus, anti-spam, anti-malware, and content filtering products; provides security and control measures across multiple computer platforms.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Certification: MCSE and CCNA
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com