VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for ESB Junior Developer for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services Company in Qatar with the following terms and conditions.
The Developer will have relevant experience of above 5 to 7 years and work in REST API development experience using Spring Boot and Camel by effectively mapping the business requirements to out of box product functionalities, taking up supported customizations where applicable, testing and ensuring timely delivery of services.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
Skills & Experience:
- Apache Camel expert level
- Expert in Spring Boot
- REST API development experience using Spring Boot and Camel
- Expertise in JAVA Language
- Working knowledge of DBs
- Strong collaboration and investigative skills and the ability to cross reference information for accuracy
- Strong verbal and written skills, especially around code documentation
- Ability to work in a team environment, independently, take direction, and follow instructions.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Banking knowledge preferred
- Work independently and with the team to understand project requirements, existing implementations and build or maintain the technical aspects of ESB including but not restricted to analysis, design, estimation, optimization and development of business requirements.
- Understanding the coding structure, application blocks and adapt to standards followed
- Perform initial design reviews and recommend improvements
- Write clear codes and prepare coding documentations
- Assist in timely L2/L3 troubleshooting of Middleware
- Experience working in a structured waterfall / agile development process
- Participate in the set-up and deployments in all environments including production.
- Conduct code reviews, testing and work closely with QA team (where applicable) for SIT and with business for UAT
- Debug and troubleshoot the code for issues
- Logical analysis & strong in programming skills
- Readily available libraries knowledge to use and integrate for predefined features
- Document all requirements functionally and technically
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org