VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Application Support Engineer - Merchants Payment Gateways Support for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services Company in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
- Relevant experience minimum of 5+ years in Banking and Merchant acquiring payment gateways.
- Experience in handling CyberSource, MPGS, QPAY and QCB gateways.
- Experience of working in the payments industry, preferably ecommerce
- Ability to write basic code in a mainstream language such as Java, .NET, ASP or PHP
- Strong knowledge and Experience in SQL query for both Oracle and SQL Server.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
- Drive for results/ Achievement Oriented
- Customer Service Oriented
- Concerned for Quality
- Team player
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Change Oriented
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level support to Compliance and Payment systems in terms of upgrades and projects and BAU.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Ecommerce payment gateway through research and testing in order to act as a Subject Matter Expert with bank’s merchants
- Write small internal computer applications to provide proof-of-concept ideas, to test ecommerce
- payment gateway and to troubleshoot merchant issues by helping the Bank’s merchant-facing teams.
- Vendor coordination for new developments, issues & fixes
- Performing preventive maintenance activities on core applications
- Ensure continuous knowledge development and participate effectively in knowledge transfers programs.
- Strong Capability to help end users and business in reporting to regulatory by providing the necessary reports.
- Supporting BCP & Disaster Recovery activities
- Data and servers monitoring of Payment gateways
- Extending support for new implementations and projects that would include manage projects from Application Support side.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com