VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Medical & Life Underwriting Assistant for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services Company in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
The primary role of the Underwriting Assistant is to exercise discretion and independent judgment indevelopment, implementation and management of underwriting programs and tools to support overall business objectives, Provide comprehensive underwriting services with a primary focus on life, accident,disability and absence management.In the underwriting capacity, you have the responsibility to evaluate risk to determine individual’sinsurability adhering to medical & financial underwriting guidelines.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma preferably in insurance or Finance.
- Minimum experience required is 3 – 5 years within insurance preferably medical insurance
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Communication skills
- Administration skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Time management
- Computer skills
Policies, Systems, Processes &Procedures
Follow all relevant underwriting departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and
instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Ensure all client correspondence is filled accurately and in an orderly manner to facilitate ease of future reference.
- Follow up with internal & external partners to ensure timely delivery of medical agreements of clients.
- Follow up with Customers/Clients for declarations in order to facilitate calculations of provisional premiums by the underwriters.
Post underwriting administration
- Post Underwriting clearance / approval, & forward the same to Customers / Clients.
- Prepare relevant agreements / life insurance certificates and forward to Customers / Clients as appropriate
- Interact with customers to enhance relationships.
- Assist in answering simple day to day queries by e-mail / telephone related to life insurance, or in case of
- complex queries escalade the same to the underwriting office to provide accurate answers to queries.
- Uploading of member data received from the insurance company.
- Ensure Data Entry, Data upload, printing of cards, & card dispatch within TAT.
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams (Internal departments, branches and other regions) for issue
- resolution and ensure smooth operations.
- Coordinating with Insurance Companies, vendors for,
- Policy copy
- Cards & endorsement.
- Handling Grievances from
- Customer care
- Corporate co-ordinator.
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com