VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for ERM and AML Officer for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services Company in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
Responsible for providing ongoing technical support to Risk Management and AML department. The incumbent is responsible for day to day tasks that support the Head of ERM and AML (HRML) in managing the ERM and AML department through the implementation of ERM and AML/CFT frameworks. You are also responsible to provide assistance to Manager Internal Audit.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Risk management , Business Administration, Insurance, Accountancy and Finance
- 10-12 years of experience in General Insurance industry within Risk Management and Anti money laundering
- Risk Management or Accounting or AML such as CAMS certification is preferred.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Insurance business knowledge
- Anti-Money Laundering – Know Your Customer process management
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Internal Audit knowledge
- Computer Skills including Microsoft Office
- Policies, Procedures & Work Methods Knowledge
- Excellent communication Skills
- Excellent in Arabic and English as working languages both Spoken and written.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Provide assistance in risk identification, assessment, mitigation, monitoring and control.
- Monitor and report regularly the firm’s risk profile to the HRML, ensuring compliance with articulated risk limits and
- risk appetite.
- Interact with the regulator on risk management and Anti Money Laundering and maintain industry awareness to
- ensure compliance with regulatory requirement.
- Support the HRML in developing and implementing the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) strategy, objectives and
- annual business plans to support the functional and organizational business strategy.
- Support the HRML in delivering an effective AML/CFT programme.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Provide support in development of the ERM processes, policies and procedures .
- Monitoring approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and instructions adherence so that work is carried
- out in a controlled manner.
- Review KYC data - the correctness and adequacy of KYC documents submitted by operations.
Effective implementation of Risk Management process and tools
- Support the HRML in implementing ERM requirements and implementation plans within department as well as
- company- wide.
- Facilitate, co-ordinate and monitor the risk management process (identification, measurement, monitoring,
- management, control and reporting of risk) using the department’s risk assessment tools.
- Provide support in the delivery of annual Own Risk and Solvency Assessment.
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org