VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for System Administrator (PMWeb) for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services Company in Qatar with the following and terms and conditions.
Skill set required:
• Responsible for creation of customized workflows for individual projects whenever required, and ensure the correct usage of PMWeb by the Project Management Team. System Administrator (PMWeb) must work closely with all the members of project management team.
• Liaises with the project management team to define and create any customized workflows for individual projects whenever needed.
• Assists and advises the project management team regarding correct usage of PMWeb from the
• Assists and advises the Client and Contractors regarding correct usage of PMWeb from the external perspective.
• Creation and unique registration of new projects in PMWeb.
• Provision of specialist assistance to the project management team in obtaining up-to-date status and logs of project documents, correspondence items and action items in PMWeb.
• Provision of specialist advice to the project management team in the review, comment and approval of documents submit ted by Client and Contractors.
• Participation in audit exercises and Stage Gate Reviews carried out by the Project Support Office.
• Daily inspection of PMWeb to mediate any work/low blockages.
• Closure of completed projects in PM Web.
• Perform other related duties and assignments as directed.
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org