30 Nov, 2022
﷼25,000 - ﷼30,000 monthly
Global Retail Recruitment
Jeddah Saudi Arabia
We are looking for an objective Internal Audit & Corporate Governance Manager to add value and improve operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and bring experience of 5+ years in audit and corporate governance.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding the sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards based on Saudi Arabia's legislation.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor & ideally Senior Auditor/ Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software, and database implementation/experience
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Maintaining and updating the governance framework,
- Monitoring compliance with requirements in framework,
- Coordinating governance committee and board member meetings,
- Establishing and maintaining a record of operational procedures manuals, and analyzing monthly reports.
- Facilitating the flow of information.
- Provide key information to managers, board members, and committees. Liaising with board members and fulfilling their requests for information also may play a large role.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Package negotiable - Circa 30000 SAR per month
Years of Experience