Nair Systems is currently looking for e-Channels Senior Support Analyst for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms & conditions.
COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
· University graduate with a Master’s in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
· About 12 years of related experience of which a minimum of 8-10 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in Banking Domain.
• Talent Focus
• Adherence to process, system and schedule
• Feedback, motivating, mentoring and coaching
• Communication skills
• Web based & Windows Based Application development Experience
• Database knowledge & Experience
• Banking applications Experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred)
• Computer literacy
• Guide on the effective use of solutions and architectures in order to achieve business outcomes in alignment with business requirements and the overall Enterprise Architecture
• Provide B2B solution architecture design and recommendations to other banks/ vendors
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business goals and support delivery outcomes
• Collaborate with other Architects for successful delivery of program streams and individual projects
• Ensuring Solution Architectures are in alignment with the overall EA and Technology strategy
• Uphold the architectural governance principles and good implementation design for architectural deliverables
• Contribute to the effective management of risks and issues associated with Solution designs
• Designs new IT solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity. Research on problems, plans solutions, recommends software and systems, at least at the functional level, and coordinates development to meet business or other requirements.
• Requirement Analysis & Design
• Follow best practices in the Industry for the technology development
• Identify, understand and plan for organizational and human impacts of planned systems, and ensure that new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes and skill sets.
• Implementation, support and inventory control of
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org