18 Jul, 2022
﷼3,000 - ﷼5,000 monthly
AFC Holidays is hiring enthusiastic Leisure Travel consultant with excellent Global destination knowledge especially Europe, USA, Africa, Scandinavia, Balkans etc. drive and will power to achieve monthly targets.
- Europe, USA, Africa, Scandinavia, Balkans destination knowledge is required.
- Proven success in meeting or exceeding Monthly sales targets is required
- Experience with business to client sales
- Experience as a travel advisor, Holidays Consultant, GIT or FIT Consultant, Travel sales, is required
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication and convincing skills is required
- Multilingual preferred
- Discover needs of the client through a consultative sales approach
- Create bespoke European destination itineraries to include arrangements for air, hotels, sightseeing and ground transportation
- Manage personal sales pipeline to ensure monthly sales goals are met or exceeded
- Educate Travel Agent Partners about Europe Express products
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure repeat business
- Assist with changes to active reservations
- Nurture warm leads generated by Outside Sales Team
- Research and maintain current knowledge of all product offerings
- Understand clients travel requirements and convince them by advising appropriate fixed destination
- Prioritize building your customer database thorough cold calling or client database to meet and exceed sales targets
- Take ownership of customers and continuing the high level of customer service for their travel needs
- Adhere to terms and conditions and Company policies and procedures.
- Stay up to date with international travel trends and travel requirements
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends
- Enter data into our software and maintain client files
- Resolve any problem that arises regarding the trip for the customer.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor's degree in travel and tourism, hospitality business or relevant fields.
- Prior experience as a leisure travel consultant, GIT and FIT
- Excellent computer skills and communication skills.
- Outstanding destination and world geography knowledge
- Multilingualism is an advantage especially Tagalog, Malayalam, Hindi, Arabic are preferred
- Efficient negotiation and sales skills.
Any Arab, India, Philippines
Years of Experience
English, Arabic, Hindi, Filipinio
Telesales, Email Sales, CRM, CRM