Nair Systems is currently looking for Environment Engineer (Service Virtualization) for our Qatar operations with the following skill sets and terms & conditions.
Minimum Experience and Essential Knowledge
• Minimum 3-5 years of related work experience of which minimum 2-3 years in the Software Development Domain specifically using DevTest
• Hands on knowledge with the following:
• REST, SOAP, SSL, DIAMETER, HTTP, SQL, RADIUS, Telecom specific protocols.
• Strong Experience in Build management, deployment and change management and, version control.
• Experience working in the Telecommunications Industry, demonstrating solid understanding of Telecom Business Models, Operating Environments and Processes across Technology, Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Finance, Regulatory and Legal and Telecom BSS/OSS Information Technology and Software Systems
• Excellent oral and written communications in English is a must, Arabic is considered a plus
• Ability to work under pressure in dynamic and challenging environment and support to manage multiple parallel complex initiatives
• Ability to be structured, organized and have strong time-management skills with proven track record on delivering results
• Ability think out of the box, to Innovative and be creative thinker
Job Description Summary:
This role is responsible the building and registering of interfaces through service virtualization in order to support development and testing teams.
The role will report to the SIT Manager who owns the test and pre-production environments.
You have an in-depth understanding of the software delivery lifecycle within a communications service provider (CSP) and digital service provider (DSP) environment. You are well versed in the telecoms applications stack which make up the IT and core network systems.
You are an expert in configuring DevTest.
You can work independently, or as member of the team, in multi-cultural, agile and fast pace environment and deliver business results.
You have a proven track record of delivering within the release management process for a large scale IT operations.
You have a proven track record of working within an operational / development test environment setup.
You are an experienced professional with strong technical skills and a keen eye for quality improvements.
Main responsibilities shall include:
• Own Service Virtualization and ensure all interfaces are relevant, documented and, clearly communicated across the software department.
• Perform as technical liaison for Development, Test and operations on every aspect associated with E2E flows.
• Work with project teams to identify build schedule and initiate packaging and build process.
• Ensure to compile and assemble changes through source code and store tools in source control.
• Implement a framework for maintaining Virtualized interfaces and flows. The framework needs to ensure full transparency of which interfaces are virtualized along with the necessary version control.
• Perform with others for analysis, evaluations along with design options and execute process improvements.
• Correct build errors working with development engineers.
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org