Nair Systems is currently looking for Test Automation Developer for our Qatar operations with the following skill sets and terms & conditions.
Minimum Experience and Essential Knowledge
• Minimum 5-7 years of related work experience of which minimum 2-3 years in test automation development.
• Hands on knowledge with the following:
• Java, J2EE, Selenium, Sikuli, cucumber, Jenkins, Grafana, Jira, REST, SOAP, JSON, PLSQL, Jmeter, Junit, Appium, Test methodologies and practices.
• Strong Experience in Build management, deployment, change management and, version control.
• Experience working in the Telecommunications Industry, demonstrating solid understanding of Telecom Business Models, Operating Environments and Processes across Technology, Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Finance, Regulatory and Legal and Telecom BSS/OSS Information Technology and Software Systems
• Excellent oral and written communications in English is a must, Arabic is considered a plus
• Ability to work under pressure in dynamic and challenging environment and support to manage multiple parallel complex initiatives
• Ability to be structured, organized and have strong time-management skills with proven track record on delivering results
• Ability think out of the box, to Innovative and be creative thinker
Job Description Summary:
This role is responsible for the expansion of the IT functional and performance testing framework. The focus will be automated script development, performance testing, reporting and version control.
The role will report to the SIT Senior Engineer who owns the current Framework.
You have an in-depth understanding of the software delivery lifecycle within a communications service provider (CSP) and digital service provider (DSP) environment. You are well versed in the telecoms applications stack which make up the IT and core network systems.
You can work independently, or as member of the team, in multi-cultural, agile and fast pace environment and deliver business results.
You have a proven track record of building different test automation frameworks covering different technologies and following SQA test methodologies for a large scale IT operations.
You have a proven track record of working within an operational / development test environment setup.
You are an experienced professional with strong technical skills and a keen eye for quality improvements.
Main responsibilities shall include:
• Expand and develop further test automation scripts to the expected quality governed by the senior engineer.
• Contribute to quality enhancements of the current Automation framework.
• Work with IT teams to capture e2e, regression and other functional validations to be automated.
• Ensure to compile and assemble changes through source code and store tools in source control.
• Work closely with service virtualization expertise aligning unit automation with virtualized interfaces.
• Perform with others for analysis, evaluations along with design options and execute process improvements.
• Correct build errors working with development engineers.
• Daily execution of the tools and execute frequent performance test runs.
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org