Nair Systems is currently looking for IT Service Assurance Coordinator (NOC Engineer) for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms & conditions.
• 3+ years’ experience providing direct support to IT business application and related infrastructure teams in a complex multi-platform operating environment preferred.
• 1+ years Major Incident Management experience required.
• 1+ years’ experience with ITIL Service Management concepts required.
• Experience in crafting clear and concise incident status updates suitable for an executive level IT and business leadership audience required.
• Experience in Service Management ITSM – Incident & Problem required.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Strong IT systems troubleshooting analysis abilities.
• Banking and/or Financial Services industry experience preferred.
• Experience facilitating conflict resolution.
• Broad experience using a variety of monitoring and ticket management tools (ServiceNow or BMC Remedy experience a plus).
• ITIL Foundation and Intermediate certifications as a plus.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact with all levels of employees in a professional manner.
• Attention to detail and multitasking ability.
• As an essential function of this position, the employee must be able to handle high levels of stress satisfactorily and be congenial with other employees and customers at all times.
• The NOC is a fast-paced environment, critical thinking is essential.
University Degree at Bachelor or preferably master’s level
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org