VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Server Administrator for our Bahrain operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
· Implementation and administration of Windows Domain i.e. DC, Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, Exchange server, Anti-Virus solution, Backup solution, Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) with Symantec Live State Recovery, and User level support
· Administration of AWS Servers
· Microsoft 365 Administration
· Be responsible for managing the IT system to meet strategic goals.
· Installation, commissioning, up-gradation, and maintenance of new server Troubleshoot of any HW & SW related problems.
· Updating of various hardware and software relating to windows 200x systems running on Servers; including software patches, service packs, firmware upgrades and windows update.
· Sql Servers Always on high Availability group maintains
· Defragmentation / ChkDsk on server’s Volumes.
· Planned, coordinated, scheduled and executed preventive maintenances (PM) independently.
· Coordinate with remote site engineers for smooth running of Domain activities (Laptop/Desktop/Server).
· Responsible to work with project implementation team.
· Plan and perform appropriate procedures, documentation, inventory assessment, and other procedures related to IT.
· Responsible for provide Online / Onsite technical support to Helpdesk. Also Co-ordinate with system vendor for online help or indent the faulty parts (if required).
· Giving the support for Security system like NVR, DVR
· Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: (15 - 30 days)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org